Updated July 2011
Welcome to the Colorado School of Music! Our goal is to be your choice for music education in the community. We offer weekly private lessons for instruments and voice in a variety of styles. All ages and experience levels are welcome.
– We offer 1/2 hour and hour lessons once a week. Lesson times are reserved on a monthly basis.
- ½ hour monthly rate: $92 (4 weeks @ $23 per lesson) ($115 for 5wk month)
- 1 hour monthly rate: $184 (4wk month @ $46 per) ($230 for 5wk month)
– Lesson fees for the month are due in full on the first lesson of each month. This is to ensure that your spot will be reserved. Please make checks payable to Colorado School of Music.
– If payment has not been made by the first lesson of each month, a late fee of $5.00 will be assessed and studio availability cannot be guaranteed.
– Time is the only commodity we sell. In order to maintain our reasonable rates, we must charge for all time reserved, whether or not the student is in attendance.
– Credits will be given only when an instructor cancels and a substitute is not available.
– If an instructor is not able to attend, you will not be charged.
Discontinuance of Lessons:
– Once you have reserved your time slot, it will remain reserved month-to-month unless we are notified of discontinuance.
– For students wishing to discontinue lessons, please give us two weeks advance notice. We will not give refunds for unused lessons to students leaving Colorado School of Music unless there is an instructor’s resignation or change of instructor’s schedule.
Our music school will be closed during New Year’s Day (1st of the Year), Memorial Day (last Monday in May), Independence Day (the 4th of July), Labor Day (first Monday in September), Thanksgiving (4th Thursday and Friday in November), and Winter Break (last two weeks of December). Note - No tuition is due for these dates.
Thank you for choosing the Colorado School of Music. If there is anything we can do to better satisfy your needs, please feel free to let us know. We will be happy to assist you in any way we can. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 303.526.9865.
Dean Cutinelli and Kirk Vollack